LEGAL, TERMS & CONDITIONS, PRIVACY & OUTSOURCING
Project Outsourcing & Dedicated Coder Outsourcing
i-Ball Media has relationships with companies in both India and Poland and will often outsource our projects to these third parties.
In the event that your company or project requires a dedicated coder we will be transparent about which company we choose to use and you are the customer will have full access to the resource from the outsource company. In this instance i-Ball Media agrees to project manage the resource on your behalf and to the best of our efforts assist to complete your project with your nominated resource.
Any access you as the CLIENT grant to your assigned (3rd party) resource to your network and or servers is the responsibility of the CLIENT and we recommend removing all access once a project is completed.
Should you, the CLIENT require an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) signed before your project scope is discussed, this will be signed by BOTH i-Ball Media AND the 3rd party outsource provider we select for your project.
In the event we do outsource your project on either a PROJECT ONLY basis or a DEDICATED CODER basis, you as the CLIENT accept that the 3rd party provider is responsible for the work and tasks you set them.
Site Terms & conditions
- The content of the pages of the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither i-Ball Media nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and i-Ball Media expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Site is entirely at your own risk, for which i-Ball Media shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- This Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to i-Ball Media. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Site.
- Unauthorized use of this Site may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this Site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that i-Ball Media endorses the website(s). i-Ball Media has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this Site from another website or document without i-Ball Media’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of South Africa.
Hosting Terms & Conditions
- All hosting accounts are billed monthly in advance on the 25th day of eachy month and are due for payment in full by the 7th of each new month. All accounts that are more than 60 days in arrears will have their domains and websites suspended, pending a R350.00 + vat re-activation fee.
- Hosting is charged on a bandwidth usage and drive space allowance to each account - we will not be held responsible for loss of income or downtime of your site should you exceed the limits of your hosting package, but we will endeavour to warn any client reaching this limit of the impending suspension so we can accommodate your site(s) on a bigger hosting package.
- Cancellation of any hosting or domain service with us will require 1 (one) full calendar months notice to be paid in full and full and final settlement on your account to be completed before we will release your domain to another provider.
- All hosting packages offered a hosted in a world-class data centre in the USA, unless otherwise specified. We host our own and manage many servers locally in RSA for our customers, so if you have a preference to have your site hosted within the Republic of South Africa, please specify this when requesting a quote or securing a hosting package for your site from us.
- Any domains required to be hosted on a MicroSoft Windows Server, will incurr license costs for email account on their domains.
i-Ball Media is committed to respecting the privacy of online visitors and pledges its best efforts to that end. In general, you can visit the Site on the Web without telling us who you are or revealing anything about yourself.
i-Ball Media’s web server automatically recognizes each visitor's domain name, but does not automatically collect personally identifiable information.
In order to provide a more comprehensive and useful site, the Site contains links to other Web sites. i-Ball Media is not responsible for the privacy practices of these sites.